Monday, August 17, 2009

Read CAREFULLY! We've fooled many....
Yep Baby Walker is a little girl!
The appointment was awesome. I may not be showing a ton but our sweet girl is measuring exactly where she should be! Heart beat was strong and looked great. Due date is still January 3, 2010. Mike and I feel humbled and blessed that things are going so well thus far!

YAY!!! I haven't stopped smiling since we found out! Let the shopping begin.

22 comments:

Bobbi said...

Guess I better add another little skirt to my list of things to do!!! Yay...I'm so happy for you.

Beth said...

Yeah Pink!

The Speres said...

Let the shopping begin for sure! Yay! I hope for girls, because I don't know what I'd do with little boys--what do scouts do, really?? :)

Kathy Lou said...

I am so, so glad everything is going well. Phew.
A little girl. How completely and utterly wonderful. I am so thrilled for you. Big grin.

{littlefam} said...

yay! little girls are the best! she is going to be one beautiful girl!!!!

katherine said...

oh ler and shmikey.
we are smiling, ear to ear, over here.
congratulations.
what wonderful, happy news.
glad all is well and healthy too.
we love you!!

ps, what great photos.

Patti & Dave Wynn Family said...

If we would have had Danielle first, we would have never wanted boys. You will love a little girl and I hope she looks just like you. We do need to get a picture of Dave and Mike in their white trash shirts. There are only certain guys that can pull that off and I am still wondering how Dave got in that category.

You look absolutely amazing...not even pregnant. Actually, it must be the "movie star" pregnant look. I always wanted that, but never had it. You are lucky.

We loved seeing you and wish we could have enjoyed your company longer. Love your posts.

Amber said...

Love LOVE LOVE it!!! Congratulations!! That is wonderful and exciting news! I'm glad all is well!!!

Lacey said...

oh man shopping for little girls is the best! i am so happy for you guys, and yes your little balloon picture tricked me! our appt. is at 9:00am so i will text you as soon as i find out. sorry i was at a wedding shower and my phone was in my purse so i didn't get your message until late. isn't the ultrasound so fun!

kristyle said...

Such great news! We are so happy!

The Harpers said...

Girls are the BEST!! Congratulations!!!

Jen Vincent said...

Fun!!!!!! You will have fun with a girl! You did almost trick me with the balloon picture...I was just about to yell downstairs and tell Chad you're having a boy and I had to stop myself! Are you going to call her Maura? For Mike and Laura!!??!! I totally just made that up all by myself! :) Congrats!

Eric and Megan said...

I wanna go shopping too!! Count me in. I'm so excited for you guys. She will be beautiful!

Nick Scott Family said...

I think nick was relieved when we found out this one was a boy ... less shopping and less accessories! But I'll go with you to go shopping...I love the stuff they have for little girls!!! HOW EXCITING!!! Congrats guys!!!

Sarah M said...

i cried for the first time (over my impending baby) when i found out she was a she. the thought of having my own little girl thrilled and overwhelmed me.
ah little girls. there is nothing more perfect.

The Dunns said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats!
We love little girls! We are so excited for you guys. It is so nice to know that your baby is healthy too! You two are going to be wonderful parents, she is lucky!
Laura you look awesome I can't believe you are half way through your pregnancy, you aren't even showing!
We love you guys! Congrats Again!

dave+candace said...

Hi Laura. Congratulations!! This is Lacey's friend Candace. You commented on my blog a long time ago and I don't think I ever commented back saying thank you! But I loved it. And I love looking at your blog. Congratulations on the little girl. That is so fun! And I so glad Mike's crazy schedule has calmed down a little bit. What a relief! We've got to take it day by day, right? Good luck with everything.

The Nortons said...

Congratulations. I am just beginning to learn how fun girls are! And the shopping is a problem :)

Erin Pick said...

WHAT!!!I just saw you and you didn't say anything! RUDE! I can't even wait, seriously, I can't! Hmmm, now for the cutes baby girl walker name????

Circuit Fam said...

Perfect!!!! Let's send that mojo my way!

Monica said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Have fun shopping. Girls are so much fun.

Liz said...

Yay!!! Now I will have a reason to look at & buy adorable baby clothes for a girl! It's just not the same in boy clothes...so happy for you & so happy everything is going well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails