Wednesday, December 29, 2010

She's ONE

Call it cliche, but I can't believe my baby was born one year ago.
It's been a challenging, exhausting, joyful, emotional, exciting, wonderful year.

We've loved watching her spirited personality shine through.

It's been a joy watching her grow and learn new things.

We knew a year ago our lives would never be the same we just didn't know how much better and more fulfilled our lives would be.

We love you Charlotte and count ourselves lucky each day to be your parents.

9 comments:

Lacey said...

she is so cute and i also can't believe it has been a year.

The Close's Place said...

What a sweetie pie!!

Happy Birthday Charlotte

Katie M. said...

SUCH a CUTE little girl with a definite joyful and FUN personality! You're right too- parenthood is more fulfilling than I ever expected.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE!!!!!

{littlefam} said...

seriously where did that year go? i totally remember getting your text message that miss charlotte had arrived! what a cute girl! let's do lunch soon - our family has had the plague, so after we are all better, i'll call you!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday, Charlotte! I hope it was a wonderful, memorable day for all of you. Lots of love!

The Nortons said...

Happy birthday Charlotte! I can't believe she is one! She is so cute!

Bobbi said...

I can't believe it either Laur'. She is such a spunky little sprite, love her. Also... Mike told me I could call her Charlie, which is good because I've been calling her charlie in my head for a year now!! So, as far as Auntie Bobbi goes, she's "chubby cheeks charlie!" (I won't call her that when she's a teenager...don't worry). Love you.

Sarah M said...

i love all the pictures! she is so perfect! i will definitely call you when i come to slc. our flight arrives on the 10th and i think that we are going to stay that entire week. yeah for no work!!y yea!!
can wait to hang.

Amanda said...

Oh Charlotta. I love her! You guys are a great family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails