Surprise, surprise we went to St. George and loved it.
This time was especially nice though because it was monsoon season in the SLC area. Remember how it rained for like 2 months straight in SL? Man that was rough. I'm so happy summer has seemed to arrive!
Surprise, surprise we had lovely weather.
Surprise, surprise Mike was on vacation and we loved having every minute of him to ourselves.
Surprise, surprise it was the perfect get away that we all needed.
Surprise, surprise we took A TON of pictures.
Surprise, surprise we were so sad to have our short visit end.
I love St. George. Reliable and never a disappointment.
Now, I have a lot, I mean a lot of pictures in this post and I'm not going to apologize. We had so many cute, fun pictures that captured our lovey so perfectly that I couldn't help myself. I had to post them.
Charlotte loved swimming with Mikey.
She looks so cute in her swimsuit too.
We headed to Vegas and went to the Aquarium at Mandalay Bay.
Charlotte loved being able to roam free through the aquarium and check out the animals.
I love when Charlotte just wakes up from her nap.
It's one of the few moments in the day where she is snugly.
I was happily eating my apple while Charlotte was sitting on my lap when all of the sudden she bent down and took a huge bite out of my apple. She's has applesauce but not a raw apple. She happily ate the rest of my apple, while I sat and got drool and apple juice all down my hand and arm. That's love I tell ya.
Taking Charlotte to the park was heaven.
Not to mention this park had the best playground ever. Fun for all ages.
Love my girl.
Charlotte running, running, running. The girl would not stop.
My babies.
I love them so much.
Charlotte running again.
The game, "I'm gonna get you!" was a must.
Charlotte thinks this game is the funniest game ever.
Practicing her ANTM moves. I think she's got them down.
The slides. Ohhhhhh Charlotte could spend all day on these slides.
It got to the point where she would climb to the top of the slideand go down herself.
She's a daredevil I tell ya and it makes me so nervous.
Twins.
Goodbye St. George.
You were reliable as always and gave us the perfect little get away that we needed.
Until next time...
3 comments:
laura. please keep the photos coming. she is just so dang cute and you are a beautiful family!
glad you had such a nice time!
love you all!
Sounds like a blast! Charlotte's a runner!!!! Surprise, surprise :)
so fun, never apologize for pictures, those are the best part! and i love all of your pics, Charlotte is so cute!
Post a Comment