pretty funny but so stinking cute! love her. ps i love her in your christmas card, her little stance is adorable, and you look beautiful as usual. :)
ditto to all that Lacey said!!How does she make that scrunched face?? Hysterical! That girl has some sass and I like it!!!!
Yes that is funny. I seriously can't believe she's turning two!! Such a doll.
so glad you guys got that on camera!
seriously funny. love that little charlotte. she has personality pouring from her ever being. love it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
pretty funny but so stinking cute! love her.
ps i love her in your christmas card, her little stance is adorable, and you look beautiful as usual. :)
ditto to all that Lacey said!!
How does she make that scrunched face?? Hysterical! That girl has some sass and I like it!!!!
Yes that is funny. I seriously can't believe she's turning two!! Such a doll.
so glad you guys got that on camera!
seriously funny. love that little charlotte. she has personality pouring from her ever being. love it.
Post a Comment