In February we went to St. George and bought a car while we were there. We've had our eye on a Honda Pilot for over a year and finally decided to take the plunge and buy one. However the one we wanted wasn't in stock so we didn't come home with one but just ordered the car we wanted.
We came home and sold Mike's car. Wipe a tear. I'm sure come winter we'll miss that little green subaru.
We became a one car family and drove Mike all over the valley to get to all the different places he works.
We went to Cincinnati to decide between a couple of houses to buy.
Came home put an offer on the house we fell in love with.
We put our house up for sale in the SLC.
Our Honda pilot was finished and joined our family. Mike and I are in love with it.
We signed our contract for our home in Cincinnati and now just await closing day.
We sold our home in Salt Lake and now just need to pack up and await for closing day.
And for the past three months we've, well I guess I've been busy growing A BABY!!!! Yup, Baby Walker #2 is due to join our family December 2, 2012. We couldn't be more happy about it and look forward to meeting this bundle of joy the beginning of December.
(Cake we made to tell family the exciting news)



15 comments:
First on here to say CONGRATULATIONS! What an exciting time, and that house is just adorable! Oh the places you'll go, isn't it so true, and you can't go wrong with a Honda that's for sure. Best of Best of Luck girlie!
Congratulations! Two December babies!
Congratulations! So said you will be so far away when Walker #2 arrives. I hope this one looks just like you. Good luck with all of the changes in your life. Change is always good.
Congratulations Laura! I'm so excited for you. Hope you are feeling good! And I really hope to see you soon!
I am so excited for you, Laura!
Yippee!!! So many fun and exciting changes. Wonderful news. Love ya friend.
So exciting about baby. I'm so happy for you. I think though, with all the changes coming up, best to have them all happen in one gulp. You know? It's better to be slammed by multiple changes than just one at a time. My odd theory at least.
I can't believe all you guys have accomplished though in just a few months. Way to go.
Can't wait to see you soon!
yayyy!! hip hip for baby no 2!
So many things to congratulate you guys for! BABY # 2??!! So amazing. And selling/buying a car, finding an awesome house, etc, etc, etc. You are wonderful and I hope you feel wonderful and are looking forward to your many adventures ahead!
Yay for babies! Love you!
you sold your house?! is that the original house you were going to buy? so dang cute and picture perfect! way to go on the car but the most congrats of all to your little babe! i couldn't be more happy for you!
Congrats, Laura!! So many changes for you, I hope all goes well with your move and baby and new home and everything else!
CONGRATS, Laura!! Wow, you have some exciting news! I am so happy for you and your darling family. And your home in Ohio is so pretty! I completely understand the craziness in the move. Holy cow.. it is insane! We just got to our new home. I wish you guys good luck on getting settled and everything!!
LAURA!!! I am so happy/excited for you guys - I had NO idea! Congratulations, on all of it. Hope you are feeling great and doing well with the move. I'd love to catch up when it's possible, hopefully a visit sometime this summer will work out! Hope you're feeling great - again, SO happy for you!
Post a Comment