Sunday, September 9, 2012

Third trimester here we come!

Well we are officially in the third trimester of pregnancy and I can't believe it! 
This pregnancy is flying! I'm pretty sure when I was this far along with Charlotte, her room was all set up and ready to go. Yeah, we are not anywhere near being ready for baby girl #2. I'm actually starting to panic thinking that this babus will be here in less than three months. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited for her to come, every time she moves I get butterflies thinking of having another girl join our family, but I so don't feel ready! Everyone says the second baby is much easier than the first, but I don't remember a thing about newborns except they eat all the time and are super fussy at night. Oh yes, and they poop all the time. I'm hoping and crossing my fingers maternal instincts will kick in again and I'll remember how to swaddle and bathe a newborn and that is truly is an easier adjustment than the first baby. 

Currently 28 weeks along               28 weeks pregnant with Charlotte
About the same size. Once again, carrying low and looking pointy. 
I feel huge all around. Why is it that my can, and thighs have to get so big during pregnancy too?

As far as pregnancy goes, this has been so similar to my pregnancy with Charlotte. I feel great, just tired and have horrible, horrible heartburn. This babus better be born with lots of hair! ;)  I'm still running and riding my spin bike. Not as often as I should (dang it! my motivation is lacking!), but I'm I feel great when I do and feel lucky my body has allowed me to exercise as long as I have. I'm not sleeping great, but I'm ok with that. It's good prep for when the baby comes right? I have the same achy, uncomfortable spot right under my right rib that I had with Charlotte. I can't sit for too long, or the ache will creep in and I get so uncomfortable. It's only on my right side and so funny it's in the exact same spot I had when I was pregnant with Charlotte. Overall things are so good with this pregnancy. Can't complain one bit!  

Now we just need to put this girl's room together! 



1 comment:

Lacey said...

i am so glad you are posting belly pics! you looks so cute! i am confident that your experience with this baby will be better than your first, it has to be. And you will do great. Babies aren't always fussy at night, just some babies, so lets cross our fingers your #2 won't be. BTW i want to hear names. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails