Thursday, March 29, 2007

A BOLD move

So I went shopping at H&M last night. I went a little crazy with the shopping. I ended up buying this dress. I don't own anything like it. I usually go for the simple, safe outfit. Last night I went bold and bought this green patterned dress. I know it's totally different, but I love it! I can't wait for it to be warm so I can wear it!

3 comments:

katherine said...

I love it, I bet that you look awesome in it! It is good to have something fun like that in your wardrobe every once in a while! Just a little spice!

Amanda said...

Fishnet tights will be the perfect compliment. We'll be twinners in our cute H & M dresses this summer! Love it. I'm so proud of you. Now, if we can only get Kristyle to branch out.

amanda james said...

That is such a cute dress, you go girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails