So I've totally been against making a blog. We don't have kids, our lives are so routine, and most people who care what is going on in my life, I talk to on a continually basis. However, after reading so many fasinating blogs, I myself have been sucked into making one of my own.
3 comments:
HOORAY! I'm so excited you've joined the world of blogging. You won't be disappointed!
LAURA! I am so proud of you! I don't care if I talk to you every day or not, I will always check your blog! I love it! And you of course! You really won't regret it! Love you!
I don't talk to you all the time and I am VERY interested to see what you are doing on a regular basis. I love blogging because I can find you very quick... :)
I hope you are well. I am very excited to keep up on what you are doing. I love you...
Sarah
Post a Comment