Say goodbye to our lovely rose handles!
It was a long week without our kitchen. I used the remodeling excuse not to cook all week. I was surprised at how sick of eating out I got, and how much I actually missed cooking! Who would have thought?
THE FINAL PRODUCT: YAY! Our kitchen is finally done! We have new counter tops, cupboards, sink, microwave and a new paint job! Mike and I are very lucky to have a generous landlord. Yay for Eitan!
There is nothing like walking into the kitchen and having it clean and new! I love the smell, and the feel of the new kitchen!
8 comments:
How exciting! It looks great. I can just taste the home-made chicken pot pie! Mmmm. So good. I just hope you held on to one of those rose handles. Those are classic!
Very nice! Happy cooking!
Laura -
I have those exact same handles in my kitchen!!! The next step in our home make-over is the kitchen, so soon I'll have to part with the rose handles too!
love it. it looks so great! we really need to come out to see you and oprah sometime.
please tell me you snagged some of those rose handles for Grandmother. The new kitchen looks great! Happy Cooking!
SCORE! The new kitchen looks awesome. It looks even awesomer because you didn't have to pay for it.
SCORE! The new kitchen looks awesome. It looks even awesomer because you didn't have to pay for it.
oh my you're kitchen is so high roller! I want those handles.
Post a Comment