Wednesday, December 5, 2007

VERY NEEDED

In T-MINUS 7 hours and 30 minutes, I will be leaving this:



FOR THIS:



The timing couldn't be more perfect. San Diego here I come!

7 comments:

katherine said...

nice photos, looks fantastic. can i come too? man both you and amanda are going to be on trips over my birthday, that doesn't seem right. oh well, have a blast and we love you!

Sarah M said...

jealous! why are you going to sunny san diego ... the whale's vagin*? (is that inappropriate? can you name the movie?)

Lacey said...

jealous, and to answer sarah's movie quote, "anchor man"

Unknown said...

Mike has interviews in Southern California this week. I flew out to meet him and check out the places.

Sarah M said...

oh, but remember while you are there that mike is going to do his residency in colorado. so don't get too excited. have fun anyway.

Allison said...

It was so fun to see you guys today. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you guys end up here. Did you landlord confirm that in fact your house hasn't burned down?

lauren ann said...

Looks like a little piece of heaven. Good luck on the interviews.

PS Your cute mom came to our spanish branch last sunday. She might be the sweetest person in the world. I even got to translate for her

PSS I got the Garmin 305-go big or go home, right?? I can't wait until christmas to bust it open

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails