
From our ugly sweaters to yours.....
Merry Christmas!
We sincerely hope your holiday is filled with joy, laughter, presents, delicious food, tacky jewelery and ugly sweaters!
For more pictures of our fabulous ugly sweater party hosted by the Littles click
here and
here! (Go ahead and look. Trust me, it is so worth it! )
13 comments:
you are so hot right now! and you totally had the best sweater! i want to get together soon! i feel like i didn't get to talk to you at all at the party. have a great christmas and i will hopefully see you when we get together with allison!
you guys looked fabulous that night and brought some mighty fine white elephants - one of which we ended up with! ;) jon and i are also still enjoying the red and green tortilla chips!
So terrific! Kortney mentioned something about dinner on Monday (the 29th)? Is this official? I'm up for that. If not that evening, maybe after New Year's Day sometime? Remember I am here all of January and my schedule is not too full after the crazy holidays!
Your sweaters were classic. Merry Merry Christmas, friend! Can't wait to see you and catch up!
Ah good times! We do an ugly sweater party with mike's friends every Christmas too! It always provides good laughs. Dinner on the 29th? Can't go because it's my anniversary...maybe the 30th? Or first week in January? Merry Christmas- love you Lera!
so hot. thats all i gotta say!
Love it!!!!! You always say Chad and I do cool stuff but I think you guys do cooler things! I love the ugly sweater party. I'm seriously considering going to Kohl's on Friday to get a sweater...hopefully on clearance because I couldn't pay full price for anything like that! Merry Christmas to you!!!! Hopefully I'll get some pictures posted by the weekend...I feel like I can't get anything done even though Chad and I are both home for break...there's never enough time. Oh, we got your Christmas card! I liked your card! I love homemade cards. Merry Christmas!!! Love ya!
The scary thing about the sweaters is I have worn things like that--and thought they were pretty cute. Can I be that old? Loved the picture!
Hottness....
Thanks for the run- and sorry about having to drag my sorry ace. Hope you had a great Christmas !
How could you think Mike's red jacket fits in the ugly sweater category. After all Dick has worn one with honor for the Holiday Bowl for over thirty years! Really.
LOVE the sweaters!! Too funny. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.
Where is the ugly sweaters you are talking about?
Love the sweaters! And everyone elses at the party, you all look fantastic! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!
Oh my goodness Laura Jane! Wait until I show this pic to your kiddies from last year. Kidding. But sooooooo sexy, the boy of u!!
Post a Comment