I agree! Wouldn't we all like to have someone wonderful waiting in the wings when things don't go well. You have to work at commitment...it just doesn't happen. Why do we waste our time watching this stuff. Are we all romantics at heart? I love Molly and she is classy and deserves someone better than Jason.
Yeah, he is so fickle! But oh my gosh how I love that show! The drama is so fun! I'm totally bummed that its over. No other bachelor will compare to good ol Jason.
I think he always knew he wanted Molly, but let the Producers talk him into choosing Melissa for all the dramatic effect. Then they could have TWO after the rose ceremonies for good ratings.
I like a good conspiracy theory every now and then.
I think he's lame and bizarre that he thought all those women were so 'amazing.'
I could not agree with you more. I had heard this might happen but I had to watch it for myself. I can't believe he had the nerve to do that to Melissa on national television, AND that Molly was desperate enough to give him a second chance. So sad to see. And Melissa was so much better than Molly! He definitely donwgraded in the end.
After reading all the comments and trying to figure out who this guy was, I think I'm glad I didn't watch the show and don't have a clue who he is! I barely watch TV...I do watch Idol, of course!
Oh don't even ge me started! I could hardly go t osleep the last two nights i have been so upset!! Grr! He just couldn't get over those "star gazin' amazin' eyes" Of Molly's!! hee hee
11 comments:
I am so with you! I almost called you when "after the final rose" was on! What a jerk.
I agree! Wouldn't we all like to have someone wonderful waiting in the wings when things don't go well. You have to work at commitment...it just doesn't happen. Why do we waste our time watching this stuff. Are we all romantics at heart? I love Molly and she is classy and deserves someone better than Jason.
I concur. He has a funky left eye and a crocked nose and he apparently he runs away when things aren't perfect. I feel bad for Melissa. I liked her.
Yeah, he is so fickle! But oh my gosh how I love that show! The drama is so fun! I'm totally bummed that its over. No other bachelor will compare to good ol Jason.
He is a Hot Dog with a capital H.
I think he always knew he wanted Molly, but let the Producers talk him into choosing Melissa for all the dramatic effect. Then they could have TWO after the rose ceremonies for good ratings.
I like a good conspiracy theory every now and then.
I think he's lame and bizarre that he thought all those women were so 'amazing.'
I could not agree with you more. I had heard this might happen but I had to watch it for myself. I can't believe he had the nerve to do that to Melissa on national television, AND that Molly was desperate enough to give him a second chance. So sad to see. And Melissa was so much better than Molly! He definitely donwgraded in the end.
After reading all the comments and trying to figure out who this guy was, I think I'm glad I didn't watch the show and don't have a clue who he is! I barely watch TV...I do watch Idol, of course!
he's a real jerk.
oh shoot, i missed the show. we were having FHE!
lol . . .
Oh don't even ge me started! I could hardly go t osleep the last two nights i have been so upset!! Grr! He just couldn't get over those "star gazin' amazin' eyes" Of Molly's!! hee hee
What. A. Jerk. Face. I'm so glad Melissa called him the "b" word. This guy is a total loser!!
Post a Comment