Monday, March 2, 2009

Shout Out

One of the perks of living in Utah is being able to go to family events. I love being near my immediate family as well as my extended family. I have the greatest cousins and I love hanging out with them.

Last week Lou (my little sister Emily) and I went to watch our cousin Danielle play in her state tournament basketball game. We had such a great time hanging out with my grandma, cousins, aunts and uncles.
Although Danielle's team didn't win she played so well and gave it her all. She is by far one of the best players on her team!
Isn't she so pretty? Way to go Danielle. We love you and think you are the greatest!

5 comments:

Patti & Dave Wynn Family said...

Thanks again for supporting Danielle. We always love seeing you guys no matter what the occasion. Danielle loved having you there. Hopefully we will see you next year.

Eric and Megan said...

Look at your cute sister...you're right, she is a hot dog and I miss her. She cracks me up...tell her hi for me!

Jen Vincent said...

Fun! I love that my parents are close. We do stuff with them and my cousin all the time. I love that Jordan gets to spend time with family. We have gone to the high school that's down the street from our house to watch basketball games or football games and we don't even know anyone. That's kind of fun, too!

katherine said...

our family is so cool. really. can't wait for all eternity with them. i hope there is a bus that we can all ride around on.

Allison said...

I am jealous. And that note from your student is perfect just the way it is. He/she is exactly right.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails