oh my how time flies! and she is as perfect as ever. i can't wait to meet her - in say a week and a half? I'll be in the SLC and meeting miss charlotte is on the top of my to do list.
Laura she is SO cute! You will have to bring her by Oquirrh after the cold season subsides! We miss you and are wishing you all the best as a new mommy!
Wow! Time flies. She is so cute and I agree with Jamie. That is the first picture I've seen where she might have a bit of a Walker look. Congratulations on getting through the first month!
13 comments:
oh my heck. i love this baby. happy one month charlotte. i wish we didn't have sore throats and stuffy noses. we need to see you!
I can't enough pictures of this sweet thing. You could post a picture every day and it wouldn't be enough.
Such a peanut! Happy 1-month :) Already looking so much bigger!
And I look like I have to poop.
She is darling. I need to meet her. Any chance you want to fly out for spring break??!?!?!?!
I think a picture every day is a great idea! Do I see a little Walker coming through? Love you guys!
Soooooooooo cute!!!!! Time flies!
oh my how time flies! and she is as perfect as ever. i can't wait to meet her - in say a week and a half? I'll be in the SLC and meeting miss charlotte is on the top of my to do list.
I could just eat her up!!!!
Oh y gosh she looks just like MIKE in that picture!!! Can't believe its been one month. Crazy. And she is crazy cute!
Laura she is SO cute! You will have to bring her by Oquirrh after the cold season subsides! We miss you and are wishing you all the best as a new mommy!
Wow! Time flies. She is so cute and I agree with Jamie. That is the first picture I've seen where she might have a bit of a Walker look. Congratulations on getting through the first month!
I love the pics. Keep them coming. Wish I was coming to UT soon so I could meet her. Any chance you want to see some sun and head to CA for a vacay?
okay i've got to come for a visit. what is next week looking like for you?
Post a Comment