Happy National Running Day!
Charlotte and I just got back from celebrating National Running Day
by going out for a nice run.
Although she doesn't look too thrilled in the picture Charlotte was great during our run thanks to having her baby, her woof woof, her phone, graham crackers and her milk.
Now maybe we'll go get some donuts to start celebrating this holiday a few days early.
How are you going to celebrate National Running Day?
Need some ideas?
Read all about it HERE!

3 comments:
So happy you got to celebrate. I just waddled around eating cookies and bons bons. Also, just thought you should know- I made the splurge and got the Bob- So excited and I thought of you when I got it. Can't wait to see you in few weeks!
National Running Day. What????? Boy I missed the boat on that one. Way to be a proud supporter and head out there. Speaking of running, um, wanna hit up a long run one of these Saturdays?? You'll dance circles around me, seeing as I haven't been going very frequently this month, but it'd be fun to have the work out. Let's talk.
She sure has a posse that follows her doesn't she? A dog, baby, milk, crackers and a phone? She sounds a little high maintenance.
Post a Comment