Well things are definitely progressing in this pregnancy. It was huge to find out that our baby was a girl this week. My attitude and perspective on this pregnancy has changed since finding out the sex of our baby. I'm so much more excited knowing our baby is a girl and the wheels in my head are turning as I'm beginning to plan for another girl. I feel so much more connected to my baby knowing the sex. I don't know how people go their whole pregnancy without finding out the sex of the baby. I applaud and admire them, I don't think I could ever do it!
And I'm beginning to pop out more and more! I'm still in the kind of awkward pregnancy phase, where people I don't know question whether I just have a gut or I'm actually pregnant. But I'm for sure feeling much bigger when I'm pulling up my pants and can't zip them up. :)
Here's the comparison of 24 weeks from this pregnancy to my last pregnancy.
(PS I really need to start using my good camera instead of iphone to take these pictures. The quality just isn't great with an iphone but it's just so convenient!)
New Baby Girl Pregnancy with Charlotte
I would say close to the same size, maybe a little bit bigger with this pregnancy?
Here's another little comparison. Same dress, just four weeks later.
Navy cardigan 24 weeks, coral cardigan 18 weeks.
My oh my 4 weeks sure makes a difference.
I always carry so so low. I'm just not one of those cute pregnant girls with the perfect round belly. Always pointy and low. Weird.
We bought a big girl bed for Charlotte on Saturday from Ikea. She was so excited to sleep in her bed Saturday night. She slept pretty well in her big girl bed. She slept in it until about 5 a.m. when we heard her crying. We are thinking she woke up a little out of sorts unsure of where she was so we put her back in her crib, and she went right back to sleep until after 7 a.m. Maybe putting her back in her crib was our downfall because for naps and bedtime on Sunday she wanted to be back in her crib. :( Sadly and probably pretty naively, I thought it was going to be an easy transition into her new bed.
Any tips or tricks you have to share? Would love to hear them! I want to make the transition to a big girl bed ASAP so it's one less transition Charlotte has to deal with when baby sister arrives! Help!



4 comments:
sooo excited for you guys!!! and i love the comparison pics! too cute- missed you guys this summer:(
you look so cute, i love how you cary low, i think it's super cute. i have no advice on what to do about transitioning. miller has an older sibling who convinces him things are cool. just give her some time. but good luck. love you and miss you!
You look darling!
hi sorry i was just looking at some older posts on my blog and wanted you to see me at 22 weeks with twins compared to your 24 week, it's just kind of crazy and thought you might like it. http://laceycurlyandmo.blogspot.com/2012/01/belly-photo.html
Post a Comment