Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Summer Olympics

I don't know about you but one of the highlights of the summer was watching the Olympic games. There's nothing like seeing people work so hard and achieve their dreams of competing in the Olympics. We couldn't get enough. A few friends and I planned an Olympic party for our kids and it was a hit. Love my new friends and the fun activities we do together. 
Charlotte and the Olympic torch made by yours truly. :)

Javelin throwing


Olympic torch relay

Not sure what to call this event but kids were given squirt bottles and had to squirt the ball out of the circle. 

Eating like Olympic champions! 

2 comments:

Lacey said...

what a great idea, i LOVE the olympics as well, and it feels like they were forever ago and just barely . . . weird. I'm so glad you have fun friends to do fun things with! awesome torches by the way!

Steve and Carol said...

You always come up with such creative ideas and activities! Good to have creative and willing friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails