A tribute to one of my greatest friends LACEY! Who doesn't love Lacey? I think she is one of the most fun, honest, hard-working, hilarious people I know. You can't help but be happy when you are around Lacey. I can remember meeting Lacey at Brighton camp and thinking, I want to be her friend. Then first day of registration at Hillside we met again and found out our lockers were close to each other and instantly became friends. I've been so lucky to have Lacey as a close friend throughout the years. Here's to you Lacey! Happy Birthday!

L: Lovable, loves to laugh, loyal

A: Awesome, admirable, always there

C: Considerate, cool, caring, charitable

E: Exciting, excellent to be around, easy going

Y: You're always true to who you are and what you believe!
Thanks for being a great friend! Have the most EXCELLENT BIRTHDAY!
5 comments:
happy birthday lacifer. i am a fan too!
yeah! i love lacey! happy happy happy birthday! your daughter is the luckiest girl in the world.
you're right laura, who doesn't LOVE lacey?
oh lar, you are the best, thank yo so much! i can't tell you how much it means that you remember my b-day! PS i absolutely love the monogram? is that the right word for the letter thing? i don't know either way it is awesome! anyway thank you so much, and i love you and miss you and think you are the best ever!
very creative laba. like the vintage photos!
Yeah for Lacey!! She really is the best, isn't she. You tribute is perfect.
Post a Comment