Sunday, November 4, 2007
Better Late Than Never
Mike and I love Halloween. We plan our costumes weeks ahead. Seriously we do, we're a little bit lame like that. This year for Halloween we thought we would switch roles. I would go as the DOCTOR and Mike would go as the PATIENT.
My costume was a little dull, however I was comfortable all night. Mike on the other hand was so stoked about his patient costume. Every opportunity he got, he stuck that bum right out.
Another great shot of the bum.
Mike and I at our Halloween party with some friends. They had great costumes as well, but I think Mike's takes the cake! See what I mean about every opportunity sticking out his bum? He's such a hot dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so happy i could see mike's bum again!!! hahaha!
Ice Skating, here we come!
Love Mike's costume. Everytime I put on one of those hospital gowns that is exactly what I am afraid of.
i love it. i love that mike is so excited about his costume . . . did he make up a song about it? i bet he did! you two are so fun and i wish you were here so we could hang out all the time! maybe next year???? all my love!
You guys are so stinkin' cute! I can't believe that Mike is almost done with Medical School. You are going to have to keep me posted as far as residency. Love you Laura Jane, miss you tons!
Laura
I am sorry, but your hons' fake bum costume just about shot me through the roof with profane laughter! THat is TOTALLY something Chris would dig, love, relish in, you name it!! It's awesome..
BTW, I saw your sista Katherine at Old Navy today- twas so fun to catch up.. you guys have a fun family, I say
ciao
Post a Comment