Sunday, November 11, 2007

Check it out

Mike and I saw this movie a couple of week ago and LOVED IT! One minute I was crying the next I was laughing. It was a real treat.

6 comments:

Katie M. said...

laura

i'm glad you enjoyed this movie but that's that necessarily why I am leaving a comment- you are reading that book, "Three Cups of Tea" I noticed... You're going to have to give me the scoop on it because i've heard different opinions about it, yet, it's on my book list (which is getting too long:))... have you read "left to tell" yet? I would recommend that one as well.. Anyway, shoot me an email or something when you can about three cups. I am interested.


-kt

Katie M. said...

laura

i'm glad you enjoyed this movie but that's that necessarily why I am leaving a comment- you are reading that book, "Three Cups of Tea" I noticed... You're going to have to give me the scoop on it because i've heard different opinions about it, yet, it's on my book list (which is getting too long:))... have you read "left to tell" yet? I would recommend that one as well.. Anyway, shoot me an email or something when you can about three cups. I am interested.


-kt

Lacey said...

oh lar, i loved this movie too! it was so funny and just true to human emotions. I love wholesome movies where you leave feeling good.

Amanda said...

loved it. loved the noisy washer in the "special" room. loved when she gave him burnt pancakes. loved the house on the lake. loved the transformation he made in the movie. such a great recommendation!

The Close's Place said...

SOOOO great!!! I cried so much!!!

lauren ann said...

I have only heard good things about this movie...I can't wait to see it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails