oh ya, it is funny that you are going to be watching your secret boyfriend Titan with your husband Mike. hum, well, enjoy i guess. ps, will you please come back to the SLC, we really really miss you.
Hee, hee. I am sorry but we really missed out on a lot of fun times together. Between running, The Office, and now Gladiators we have quite a bit in common! :) Hopefully you'll head out to Utah so maybe we can catch up on some of the fun times we should have had.
Ryan and I have been watching it too... It's pretty fun to have a show where you find yourself yelling and shouting at the TV along side your husband. This show is WAY more fun than watching a Charger's game!
6 comments:
oh ya, it is funny that you are going to be watching your secret boyfriend Titan with your husband Mike. hum, well, enjoy i guess. ps, will you please come back to the SLC, we really really miss you.
Jon and I have been counting down the days - we plan on being big fans - just like we were in the early 90's!
Hee, hee. I am sorry but we really missed out on a lot of fun times together. Between running, The Office, and now Gladiators we have quite a bit in common! :) Hopefully you'll head out to Utah so maybe we can catch up on some of the fun times we should have had.
Watched it.... LOVED it
Ryan and I have been watching it too... It's pretty fun to have a show where you find yourself yelling and shouting at the TV along side your husband. This show is WAY more fun than watching a Charger's game!
Hey friend!!!
Miss you!!!
Are you still coming around in Feb?
Post a Comment