Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HOT DATE

I don't know what you did Saturday night, 
but I had ONE HOT DATE....
in the residency lounge...
at the hospital.

Mike has been working so much lately; 
which means we have to be creative when it comes to finding time to spend together.  
So if that means taking Cafe Rio to him in the hospital, then I'll do it.  
Love him. He looks so cute in his doctor get up. 

16 comments:

Lacey said...

see i told you you're a good wife! and cafe rio sounds really good right now, i must be hungry!

katherine said...

you 2 are so cute. i love you as a couple - i also love you individually though too.

Jen Vincent said...

Great idea!!!! I love it! We have been missing Chad at home because he is coaching basketball this year and has had tons of games. We've been to two games maybe...although you aren't really spending time with him when he's across the court. That sometimes makes Jordan upset that he can't go talk to Daddy.

BTW, I like the writing on your pictures! Very fun!

Bobbi said...

Thata girl! That's why you will be one awesome Doctors wife. Whiners never prosper!!! When Steve was in residency I would get the kids bathed and in their jammies then take them to the hospital to tell daddy goodnight. Ya do what ya gotta do!!! Love ya.

Katie M. said...

ahhhh....he does look cute in his doc get-up....and you are a sweetheart of a wife to take not only dinner, but cafe rio to him. Bet it tasted fabulous..

Oh, yes AI last night was awesome. So glad the season is back!

Thirdly, how do you get script onto your pics?? I've been wanting to do that forever and haven't been able to figure out a way...

Lastly, thanks again for hte run last week. That was da bomb and I felt so great after, and surprisingly not stiff whatsoever.

ta ta
katie

Nick Scott Family said...

Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.

Sarah M said...

cutest couple 2009. you two are the first people i have given that award to this year. congrats.
p.s. love american idol, that girl in her swimsuit... please...

Bobbi said...

FYI...yes it does work (the egg yolk mask). I had done it to myself earlier in the day and my skin came out feeling so tight and smooth. When the kids started their "I'm bored" chant the first thing I thought of was, "put egg on your faces, that will entertain you for a while" and it did!!! :)

{littlefam} said...

Cute! Hope to see you guys and hang out soon!

Monica said...

You guys are so cute. Thanks for the adorable Christmas card. Hope you get to see more of your husband soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo sweet . . . what a great wife--and a cute doctor husband!

Anonymous said...

You are a good wife. You know what i make for Mike for dinner? Cereal. If am feeling creative...pancakes. Can't wait to see you Saturday! Gear up- I have grown a TON in the last couple of weeks!

Nan and Ryan said...

Aw...that is sweet.

Eric and Megan said...

Ah,I need to call you...its been too long since we talked. You two are such a cute couple. Those are the best kinds of dates because you will never forget it. Give Mike a pat on the back for us...we are amazed at what Dr. have to go through.

Lilianne said...

Oh, laura - I just thought I'd check up on you via blog...the infamous internship year! Yikes! That year was one big blur for me- I feel like I didn't see Jason for an entire year! I spent many nights eating with him in the cafeteria and even then, he'd get called and have to jet. Hang in there - second year is so. much. better. He looks happy, though! That's great!

Sara said...

Without even reading your post, I saw those take out dishes and recognized them immediately! Did you have to throw that in my face?! You know how hard it is for us out-of-staters to see Cafe Rio from afar... well tonight I will be dreaming of a pork salad from Cafe Rio...thank you=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails