fun! i like the emphasis on...just because. so sweet!!! we have ISAT testing next week and my poor kids are trying so hard to be ready. ugh...i hate standardized testing. i'm treating them to sugar cookies and oranges tomorrow. :)
Elementary school crushes...I remember those. You are cute and these are the little things that help you remember why you chose to be a teacher. Keep up the good work...your students are very lucky to have you.
That is adorable! You should keep that forever. I wish you were here in Saint George with me!!! Hurry up and quit so we can go on a fun vay-kay together :-)
You are welcome to any pictures on my blog. I wouldn't post them if they were not to share. Thank you again for coming to support Danielle. She hated having to come home on Saturday and jump right back into reality. She starts softball today. Yesterday was her only day off. Keeps her out of trouble. Thanks again.
Oh my goodness Mrs. Walker! You are cute! That little child is so right! If that doesn't make you want to keep teaching FOREVER and EVER...I am not sure what else would!
14 comments:
ok, that is the cutest thing i have seen all day besides my children, lance and my own reflection.
and your student is right, you are cute, just because.
fun! i like the emphasis on...just because. so sweet!!! we have ISAT testing next week and my poor kids are trying so hard to be ready. ugh...i hate standardized testing. i'm treating them to sugar cookies and oranges tomorrow. :)
I think you are everything wonderful "just because". Laura, you just flat out rock!
xoxoxo
darling!!!
Elementary school crushes...I remember those. You are cute and these are the little things that help you remember why you chose to be a teacher. Keep up the good work...your students are very lucky to have you.
That is so cute!! How's your running going? When is your next run?
Who cares about punctuation when the message is oh so true. You are cute!! I agree!!
That is adorable! You should keep that forever. I wish you were here in Saint George with me!!! Hurry up and quit so we can go on a fun vay-kay together :-)
totally made my day...!
Dear ms walker,
I think you are cute too!
That's the sweetest thing ever. That kid gets an A
xoxoxo
or maybe not wear short skirts to work anymore!
:)
You are one hot teacher Ms. Walker!
Hmmmm, I never get notes like that from my students. On the other hand, maybe that's a good thing!
You are welcome to any pictures on my blog. I wouldn't post them if they were not to share. Thank you again for coming to support Danielle. She hated having to come home on Saturday and jump right back into reality. She starts softball today. Yesterday was her only day off. Keeps her out of trouble. Thanks again.
Oh my goodness Mrs. Walker! You are cute! That little child is so right! If that doesn't make you want to keep teaching FOREVER and EVER...I am not sure what else would!
Post a Comment