Tuesday, April 7, 2009

60

Swimming in all that I have to do.  Where does my time go? Has it really been over three weeks since my last post?  

Regardless of how busy I am, I wanted to give a shout out to my dad who turns 


TODAY!

Happy birthday KC! I don't know anyone who is more dedicated to his girls and their happiness than you. Thank you for your love, support, heart to hearts, and sense of humor.  Love you! 

4 comments:

katherine said...

so so true. one of the most important things dad has taught me is to be loyal. he has taught me both by word and by example. he is so dedicated to his family! love that dad. and love to see a mini post from you!!

Amanda said...

I was wondering where you were!

Love you.

kristyle said...

Thanks for a nice shout out! (And the banana splits were great!)

Eric and Megan said...

Awww, I LOVE Kent too! Happy Birthday to you! I have so many great memories of hanging out at your parents house. They both always make me feel so important and loved.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails