I've been working on this book for almost a month. This past week I read the last 600 pages.
It was by far one of the best books I have ever read.
Worth every 973 pages.
I couldn't get anything done this week because every spare minute was spent reading this gem.
I'm so sad it's over but maybe I will actually clean my house, go grocery shopping, pick up fallen fruit in the backyard, be a wife again, get something done.
Thank you Allison and Farner for recommending this book; I loved it.
Have you read this?
What did you think?
What are you currently reading?
Please share your thoughts...
9 comments:
Yes I read it and yes I loved it!
when they come out with a movie, i will let you know what i think about the book.
hey, let's have another jello pudding pop together again soon!
Im with you all the way- one of the best books ive read, and i was so sad when it was over. Hey, could you send me the names of some of those books that you love... I can't remember them for the life of me.
i am so envious. i want to read it. but i don't know if i have 900 some odd pages in me.
you are my reading idol.
973 PAGES??? That one will have to wait ... I'm just barely starting the second Twilight book ... and it's took me about 2 years to read it ... hehehe! I'm not a reader but I'll put it on my Bucket List!!
I've been reading the reviews on this book and it's split 50/50. They either hated it or loved it. Why did you love the book so much?
I haven't read it! it seems really daunting to me...but I've heard that it's amazing. It's definitely on my list of books to read...but it may have to wait until Jordan is old enough to go to summer camp or go to the water park with his friends so I can lounge around and read it. :)
I totally can relate to missing books when they end though. It's such a sad feeling but so good at the same time.
Ha! I was thinking the EXACT same thing that Katherine just posted! Sorry I'm not much of a reader- I wish i could say i love it! It's so fun to see your TEENY baby bump. How are you feeling? Can you feel her kicking yet? Have you discussed names? This may sound cookoos-nest but I kinda miss being preg- kinda. Oh- and on behalf of Mike and my dad I am supposed to tell you to get that babe out BEFORE January 1st so that you can get the tax deduction- can you guess who the tight wads are in my fam?? We need to get together soon and chat about baby stuffs!
Another book to add to the list.
I'm currently reading the Book Thief, which I love.
Like Lauren Ann suggested, please share with us your most-loved books--you have very good taste!
Post a Comment