Thursday, September 24, 2009

uh...

Holy cow. Did you read this? Or did you see it on the Today Show?

I pray that my sweet little girl is NOT 19 pounds when I give birth to her.

Oh man. Can you imagine having a 19 pound newborn?

Crazy I tell ya! Just crazy.

**Mike doesn't think it's a true story. I do! It was on the Today Show for crying out loud.

7 comments:

Bobbi said...

HOLY COW!!!

Jen Vincent said...

Crazy! That would not be fun! Jordan was 10 pounds and that was big enough!

Kathy Lou said...

Unless you plan to gain about 60 pounds, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I bet you have a 6-7 pound-er.
What happened to that poor woman's hooha?

Patti & Dave Wynn Family said...

I read that the c-section was even difficult because of his size. Dusty was 9 pounds and that did me in. You have nothing to worry about, however. My bet is your little bundle will probably not exceed 7 pounds.

Nick Scott Family said...

19 pounds? I couldn't imagine ... I thought it was hard enough having a 6 pound baby!!

The Harpers said...

I saw that, wow! Reina wasn't 19 lbs until she was 1 year old. That doesn't happen in this country because docs and nurses force you to take care of gestational diabetes, so you don't have to worry :)

Lacey said...

yikes is all i have to say, i can't imagine carrying that big of a baby inside of my body!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails