Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bummer

Dear Dave,

I've been a big fan of your music for many years. Today is my birthday and I was REALLY looking forward to seeing you in concert tonight. Your concert would have made my birthday one to remember. I'm so saddened to hear you have postponed your concert due to a "strain on your vocal chords." Please get better soon so Mike and I can go to your concert. I'll forgive you for canceling as long as you reschedule soon.

Much love,

Laura

PS Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I've been feeling the love today, my friends! I feel so lucky to have so many thoughtful, caring, considerate people in my life.

11 comments:

Bobbi said...

Happy birthday cute girl!!! I sure love you...sorry about your concert. That is a bummer!

Liz said...

Such a bummer! I think the new album is great. You'll have to let me know how it is...assuming he finally plays!!!

Lacey said...

oh lar, that would have been perfect. i hope he reschedules for you too! happy birthday again!

katherine said...

dear dave,

you are a hot dog. get well soon.

katherine, your cousin

oh, and ler, happiest birthday to you.

kristyle said...

I hope Dave feels better soon. I can tell you that I sure feel better today than I did 27 years ago. Hope your birthday was great!

Megan said...

I totally didn't remember you having a fall birthday, I think I get your bday with your wedding mixed up. But glad you had a great day except for the canceled Dave show. He owes ya.

Erin Pick said...

Oh POOO! Well at least you had a good friend remember you on your birthday! So "SWEET"! Dave shmave, that is what I say!

{littlefam} said...

oh man - i heard tha tthe show got cancelled, but i didn't know why. dave owes you big time - especially since it was your b-day!

Kerry said...

Happy belated birthday, roomie! Dave came to Fresno on a Sunday this year... I was so bummed. At least you will get to see him eventually. Have fun! I hope your birthday was a blast!

Patti & Dave Wynn Family said...

Yep...he burned all of his bridges with the girls at SUU, so he decided to move on. Actually, Utah State offers an International Business Degree with a minor in Russian, which SUU doesn't, thus the change.

The Speres said...

I heard about that cancellation. Boo. I'm hoping your birthday was awesome despite the lack of Dave...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails