Nice pumpkins. We didn't carve this year and I felt that it really put a damper on our Halloween. Yes, I do hate when people call it Zions. And they do it about 99.9% of the time. Drives me bonkers. And no, I don't think Katie T. will reply to my tag...but now she has a challenge from you AND me if she ever comes back to the blogging world!
3 comments:
Very cool! Happy Halloween!!!
I wonder which one you carved?
Nice pumpkins. We didn't carve this year and I felt that it really put a damper on our Halloween.
Yes, I do hate when people call it Zions. And they do it about 99.9% of the time. Drives me bonkers.
And no, I don't think Katie T. will reply to my tag...but now she has a challenge from you AND me if she ever comes back to the blogging world!
Post a Comment