You look so great! You are not getting puffy looking at all. I puffed up like the Pillsbury Dough Boy! You are beautiful. Package is on it's way! Finally, phew.
Amanda and Stacy...not offended at all by the agreeing with the belly coming to the point. That's why I "pointed" it out in the first place!
My belly is totally pointy right? Weird. I have felt like all of my belly pictures come to a weird point. I really wanted the cute round belly, but I guess that's not going to happen. Maybe it's the way the baby is sitting?
hahaha. no way, you look great sister. she must have just been stretching at the moment you took this. you are darling!! i can't believe she is going to be here so soon! ooh my heck. i can NOT wait to snuggle her. and you. right now.
10 comments:
your belly does not look funny, it is adorable! you are adorable! i can't believe how close we are!
You look so great! You are not getting puffy looking at all. I puffed up like the Pillsbury Dough Boy! You are beautiful.
Package is on it's way! Finally, phew.
Oh, and if you leave the hospital wearing your old jeans, I'm flying out there with milkshakes and french fries.
It is a little pointy---but I can say that because I'm your sister and albeit a tiny bit pointy it is still me at 15 weeks!
You look adorable!
I can't believe how soon she will be here!
Love the hair fashion...where is it from??
Is it bad to agree with the pointy belly? Does it ever change shape with the baby changing position?
Wow, 4 weeks!! How exciting! I bet you are so prepared.
Amanda and Stacy...not offended at all by the agreeing with the belly coming to the point. That's why I "pointed" it out in the first place!
My belly is totally pointy right? Weird. I have felt like all of my belly pictures come to a weird point. I really wanted the cute round belly, but I guess that's not going to happen. Maybe it's the way the baby is sitting?
You look awesome!!!! Any time now! BTW, I have a blog award for you on my blog!!!
It only looks pointy because you haven't gained a thing any where else to round yourself out!
Oh my gosh ... I still can't believe how tiny your belly is. You are soooo tiny!!
ahhh. you are going to poke my eye out.
hahaha. no way, you look great sister. she must have just been stretching at the moment you took this. you are darling!! i can't believe she is going to be here so soon! ooh my heck. i can NOT wait to snuggle her. and you. right now.
Post a Comment