We've survived our first week of being parents! I must say we have a TRICK BABY on our hands. She is so good and making this transition fairly easy on us. Charlotte is tricking us into thinking all babies are this good, so inevitably we'll have to have more.
Here are a few more pictures from our first week.
Huge chubby cheeks!
She has the longest feet.
Mike is the greatest dad.
Little bird with crazy hair.
24 comments:
i am peeing my pants! that last picture is so cute! i think she is looking more like you. oh ler. how fun! grace was a trick baby too - and we have sure learned our lesson(s) with will, phew!
laura... you have a baby.... that is crazy.
She looks adorable and I love her hair. Glad she is good for you
She is adorable and seriously, I can't believe all her hair. Boston had NO hair until he was almost two so I'm jealous!! She's so cute! Glad you are enjoying her.
Katie and I are dying to get back up there and hold her! She could not be any cuter--it is a good thing she looks like her mom!
oh she is simply precious!
Are you kidding?
Oh I am dying. She.is.so.stinking.cute!!
I love her hair!
I love her asian flair.
She will trick you..and quite possibly me into having more! I'm so glad you survived the first week. Let's talk when she's a sassy 9 year old.
that hair! i love it. she is perfectly perfect. i can't wait to meet her in person. caroline had skies for feet, too, and she still has big feet. maybe that's why she is so agile and well balanced.
She's beautiful Laura!! I love her hair and those cheeks. So sweet.
I love her little kissable lips!!! and the hair....of course the hair :)
she is so cute! i am so glad i got to see her today! we will definitely be getting together more.
I want her ;)
When can I visit????
She is absolutely adorable.
She's adorable. Glad the 1st week went well - that's a good sign!!! Andrew is still a trick baby - always was, hopefully she will be too! Hope you & Mike are great too! Keep the pictures coming - love them!
she is so cute!!! i love that last picture
What a doll she is!
I love her! The toe picture is my fav. Derek had long feet and a bendy big toe as well. It always reminded me of Mike's monkey toes. That might be the one gene she got from him! :)
I'm in love with her!
yah! Oh my, she has so much hair. To thing she was in your belly like a week ago? It still boggles my mind. Congrats!
(1) My sister Erika saw Katherine in the hospital the day Charlotte was born, so I felt all special to have heard about your new baby on the very day she was born!
(2) Her hair is adorable. And her chubby cheeks.
(3) Charlotte is in my top 3 girl baby names...
Very cute! Congrats you two!!
Sooooooo cute!!!!!!!! How can you not take a million pictures of her! You must just be staring at her all day. I love the hair! It's just the perfect length to be all wild. Love it!
That picture is so so so wonderful. Her hair is the best and she is adorable. So happy for you guys.
She is beautiful Laura! I love her hair. I am so happy for you guys. I hope you are getting some sleep...but after you get used to no sleep, you will probably like getting up with her. Congrats!
I totally teared up reading your post and the one before it...don't know why!... I kinda miss that whole experience and the time flies so fast! Don't EVER wish the time away and say you can't wait until they start doing this or that because before you know it they are turning a year old! The times goes SOOO fast! You are going to be and are a great mommy! I was great to see you and lets get together again soon!
Post a Comment