Charlotte is 6 months old. Crazy that it's been 6 months since she was born.
Just this week she has seemed so much older.
She can sit up on her own.
And....
Her two bottom teeth have/are coming in.

Love this little bug. So glad she is a part of our lives.
8 comments:
i can't believe it either! that is so fun that your little babe can sit up on her own. Miller can't sit up on his own. I think he could, he just has to be moving at all times and going for something always! we put a toy in his hand and he will sit there for, i will give him 5 seconds, then he gets A.D.D. and wants something else and tips over going for whatever he can see. It is pretty funny!
look at that blonde hair coming in just like Caroline's. Time is FLYING. She really is so precious. Love her dress, too.
she is already 6 months?!?! Where does the time go? She is adorable
um, how did i miss her teeth and sitting up alone while we were over? that is so great. oh way to go baby. now, you just need to nap.
love you sis.
Wow! Where did the time go? I could just eat that little puddin' for dinner! LOVE HER!
Can't wait until we get to see her in real life. We have enjoyed the pictures since she was born. Thanks for posting them. She is one cute little girl...makes me wish my Danielle were that age again.
Oh Laura, she is so cute! Our little girls will have a to have a play date once they get bigger. :) I love that she is sitting up all on her own!
I missed this post! So cute! She doesn't need that Boppy any more! I love watching babies grow. I'm so excited to have another baby in the house again! It's too much fun!
Post a Comment