Sunday, September 19, 2010

Obvious

Isn't it obvious where Charlotte gets her bed head from?

Or really just her looks in general?
She is clearly a mini Mike, and I love it.
Love them both.

One more picture of the bed head for good measure...
If you feel so inclined please click on the picture to get an even better view of this girl's crazy hair.

10 comments:

katherine said...

so lovely. both of them! even with those sleepy, morning eyes!!

Amanda said...

Love her.

She is totally a mini Mike!

That yawn picture is hilarious!

Miss you all.

lauren ann said...

oh I could just eat her... so cute.

Jamie said...

I just really like that they have the same haircut right now! She could not be any cuter. That must mean that she looks like her mom!

Lacey said...

umm she is darling! i still see a lot of you in her. But yes she is a mini mike! love the dual bed head shots! and yes i agree we need to see each other more then just when you are running. :)

Sarah M said...

laura she is getting so big and so beautiful. love her. i want to see her in person again.

The Nortons said...

Love it!

Bobbi said...

LAUGHING!!!!!

The Speres said...

Bed head is the best. So darling.

Question (hopefully not too dumb...): Do you pronounce her name "CHarlotte" or "SHarlotte"?? Sad that I've never known...

Jen Vincent said...

Her hair is sooooo cute! I love baby hair. Danny's is growing! I can't wait to see him with more hair. EVERYONE says Danny is a mini-Chad, it's so funny. The other day when I picked up Jordan our babysitter came over to look at Danny and said, "He's so funny-looking!" ...and she went on to explain he looks funny because he just looks oooooo much like Chad. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails