Thursday, September 9, 2010

September Checklist

First of all, thanks for all the birthday wishes. Man did I feel loved on my special day. One of the highlights of the day was a birthday serenade by my darling niece, Gracie Wallin, complete with a microphone and finger point . I know you're jealous, I would be too.

September is going well thus far, just as I hoped.

Ran the Swiss Days 10k and loved it.
Even got a PR for a 10k. Wahoo!

Now Charlotte and I are off to Joann's for another item on my September checklist!
Let the sewing begin!

How are you doing on your check list?
Enjoying September so far?
What are you going to do to celebrate National Sewing Month?
Please share!

**Post edit. PR stands for Personal Record, meaning your fastest time for that particular race. Good question Lacey!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

i love that you have a check list! I am glad you had a good birthday! And i am sorry i don't know what a PR is for your 10k, but i am proud of you anyway! And, i want to know what you are sewing!

ps your word verification thing is "peachies" i just thought that was cute.

katherine said...

Great post. that little girly (in the first photo) looks just like a little dream come true to your whole family.

and WAY TO GO on the PR. of course you did, you are such a great, determined runner!

love that little C too. she is probably just as dreamy as that Gracie Wallin. and i can't wait to see what September sewing you come up with! I have not had my machine out, but i have done a lot of hand sewing, i'll show ya sometime!

ps, my word verification was canine

Sarah M said...

yeah for your favorite month... it is not starting out as a great month for me but if we find a house this month that all could change.
love your posts and that charlotte! where is the time going??? so big and beautiful.

Bobbi said...

MMMMMMMM....I want to eat her for dinner!

Patti & Dave Wynn Family said...

Charlotte is so dang cute. I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks. Please post pictures of your latest sewing project. It is so fun to see your accomplishments. Do you have any more good books to recommend? I have already finished the ones you mentioned on the Wynn trip.

Kathy Lou said...

That little girl's face- it is just too much. I want to just gobble her up! I like your list- mine is to keep up the healthy eating I have been doing all summer and not slip into the very bad habit of very bad food just because it's easy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails