Love it! Charlotte is so precious. I love your last post, too. What is it with kids and phones?
We need a day at Grandma's again. I'm kind of having "niece withdrawl"! Give her a smooch :)
Adorable. Charlotte, the picture, and you too (even though you aren't in the pic:)
she is so sweet in that photo! hope you had a good day!
That is so stinkin' cute!!!! I love all the pillows! She is just too sweet! Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Thank you Charlotte! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Fabulous picture, so gorgeous, just like her mommy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love it! Charlotte is so precious. I love your last post, too. What is it with kids and phones?
We need a day at Grandma's again. I'm kind of having "niece withdrawl"! Give her a smooch :)
Adorable. Charlotte, the picture, and you too (even though you aren't in the pic:)
Adorable. Charlotte, the picture, and you too (even though you aren't in the pic:)
she is so sweet in that photo! hope you had a good day!
That is so stinkin' cute!!!! I love all the pillows! She is just too sweet! Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Thank you Charlotte! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Fabulous picture, so gorgeous, just like her mommy!
Post a Comment