Well, we were hanging out the other evening while Mike was away playing soccer, and Charlotte wanted to get in her crib. I put her in her crib and this is what happened.
Please watch the less than a minute video. She does this awesome face plant you have to see. And please don't mind my annoying voice and talking. :)
That girl is crazy.
Full of energy and a little dare devil.
I love her.
8 comments:
So cute!!! Bring her over to jump on the trampoline. I'm sure doctor Mike would approve.
Ha! I was watching this with elliot on my lap and he was laughing along with me. so cute.
hilarious. oh little c. that is so funny. she is so darling!
so cute! i love that she blew you a kiss and said "love you" too. what a little sweety! lets get together soon!
oh my goodness! i kinda want you to bring her to visit too now that i've seen this video!
.......well......maybe i will just come there instead!
love it! that face plant was spectacular. and she's talking! so dang cute.
you do good baby making work. i can't wait to see her soon!
Ah ha! what a doll! She's so funny :)
I love how after you asked her if she was okay, she kind of just stares at you like, Duh yeah.. and then does it all over again!! Ha ha. Is there anything better than kids jumping in their cribs and hearing them giggle??? She is so cute and infectiously adorable.
Videos are so fun. I need to post some! Hope you are good!!!! Would love to see ya soon!
Post a Comment