ok....i love her so much.
Classic!
oh love it. she is too cute.
It's my favorite when they fall asleep eating in their highchairs! What a cute lovey you've got. Oh man, the 5:30am wake time...I hope for you that she grows out of that...I'm hoping Elliot does, too! :)
She is too much!! P.S. I loved your "humble pie" post. It made me wish I could live next door to you :) You are amazing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ok....i love her so much.
Classic!
oh love it. she is too cute.
It's my favorite when they fall asleep eating in their highchairs! What a cute lovey you've got. Oh man, the 5:30am wake time...I hope for you that she grows out of that...I'm hoping Elliot does, too! :)
She is too much!!
P.S. I loved your "humble pie" post. It made me wish I could live next door to you :) You are amazing.
Post a Comment