Thursday, June 14, 2007

A close call


After many sleepless nights, meals uneaten, hour long phone calls, lines galore and a 12 hour day, I finally have my passport! Which means in less than 48 hours I'm on my way with Mike to Germany, Austria and Switzerland!
A word to the wise: TURN IN YOUR PASSPORT EARLY AND BE SURE TO EXPEDITE IT!!! (And by early I mean six months early. No joke.)

2 comments:

Sarah M said...

what the? your going to europe? for any special reason? so jealous. i am a little worried because we are going to norway in september and i just mailed by passport in to get my named changed yesterday. oh no. you'll have to tell me how you used your force to get it.
have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your passport. I hope your trip is wonderful.

I am afraid I will be standing in line on Monday with my wife and kids to get my son and daughters passport. Any advice getting through the line fast?

Rick in Minnesota (ya, we have to drive 400 miles before getting in line)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails