Friday, June 1, 2007
Like a kid with candy
Last night was the eight grade graduation for the students who attend the school where I teach. (The school is a k-8 school) Some of you know Jasmine Jordan (Michael Jordan's daughter) goes to my school. It just so happens she was in eigth grade this year, which meant she was graduating. I went to graduation last night for the sole purpose to see Michael Jordan. I know, I'm so lame, but I just wanted to see him!!! I was sitting in my seat when one of my friends whispered to me, "Here he comes." In walks Michael Jordan himself!!! He is huge, and very attractive. I had butterflies in my stomach I was so excited. I was trying not to stare, but I must say it was neat to see him in real life. At the end of graduation our principal asked that all the staff members attending graduation line up in the center isle to shake hands with all the graduates. All the teachers get up and start lining up in the isle, guess who stood 2 feet away from Michael Jordan? ME!!! I literally could have reached out and touched him. Of course I didn't talk to him, but I did get a good look at him, and he is quite good looking and still looks quite young. PS he still chomps on his gum like he did when he was playing basketball. I know this is all so silly of me to be so excited about this. I was like a kid with candy, I was so giddy and excited to see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that is sick. i am so jealous. is your school a public school? if so that is pretty cool that MJ send his daughter to a public school. i TOTALLY would have blogged about seeing MJ, too.
LAURA!!! that is crazy awesome! i am so jealous! i think MJ is totally hot! isn't it weird when you see someone you have seen on TV and is so famous? anyway i think that is really cool and i am glad you told the story the way you did, it justs makes me feel like we are closer! love ya
Maybe you just find tall guys named Michael very attractive.
Does Mike know how you feel about MJ? I hope he's not jealous.
that is so cool! i think he is hot too, even if he chomps his gum. PS, do we have to call him MJ? i keep thinking of Michael Jackson-no gives.
I have seen him up close too and it's not silly-he really is good looking! I'm jealous, the life of a Chicagoan (is that a word??)
I would have been right there with ya Laura! I totally get star struck...I'm jealous!
Post a Comment