
Me attempting to wakeboard. The water was really bad so I was bouncing all over the place.
Mike wakeboarding. He looked like a pro on the water. Too bad both of us are still sore from the wakeboarding and tubing. (We went Saturday and today is Wednesday. We are pathetic.)
Saturday night, I got Mike tickets to the REAL soccer game. Mike played soccer growing up and played in college too, so I thought he would enjoy watching the game. It was a beautiful summer night and REAL Salt Lake actually won!
On Sunday (Mike's actual birthday) I invited his siblings who were in town to come over for dinner, cake and ice cream. I was too busy enjoying family that I hadn't seen for so long, that I didn't take any pictures. Thanks to Tracee, we did get a few pictures of the night.
You are never too old to blow out birthday candles! We had a great time celebrating Mike's birthday with his family. We missed Jamie and her family as well as Steve and Carol. But soon enough we will all be in Utah celebrating the homecoming of Steve and Carol. (Mike's parents who are serving a mission in Germany.) We can't wait to see you guys!
3 comments:
(Sorry for the belated post!)
That cute Mike is quite the guy,
Read Laura's blog and you'll know why!
Happy Birthday, Mike! You are great!
Laura you are cute, i wish i could go wakeboarding and tubing! i need to get planning for Russ's b-day, he turns the big 30 this year and i want to do something special. anyway i still need to call you! i am done with work on aug 3
You are the coolest, what a fun birthday you planned. And you are so hot on the wake board. I love it
Post a Comment