Monday, July 9, 2007

Random happenings in the SLC

Just Mike and me hanging out at my parents house. It's so nice to be with family again.

I love being with my sisters. It's been awhile since my whole family has been together! I can't get enough of hanging out with everybody.


Mike after a long hard day at the hospital, holding my nephew Everett. Everett is the sweetest little baby. It times like these when I see how adorable Mike is with babies, that I think I'm ready to have one. (Don't worry the desire goes away in about five minutes)

6 comments:

Lacey said...

laura your fam . . . i love them! oh and by the way, i saw emily the other day. she scared me half to death. Russ and i had just pulled in and were cleaning the car at the supersonic by your parents, i went over to sherwin williams to look at paint, when i was walking back emily drove by and honked and i totally jumped. anyway we need to get together soon! call me anytime!

lauren ann said...

So you are in town for a while right??? I saw your cute mom at church yesterday and she said you guys are here for a while. We should get together. I have never met your hubby. Also I am serious about the wasatch back next year with our friends. I have even started making a list of who I think would do it. I need your input.

{littlefam} said...

Cute pics - can we please hang out soon while you are here?

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

We would LOVE another cousin! I got your message, I will call you tonight (Brad has the cell phone and I am out of calling cards!!). Looks like you are enjoying your family-that's awesome! Love ya!

Sarah M said...

you and your sisters are all beautiful.

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

Thanks for remembering my bday... it was a day of traveling from PHL to ORD but we did end with some maggianos so it was fun. anyways, looks like you are having fun in SLC. you look super tan!

Crazy how it is middle of July already!!! do you need us to checkon your place or anything???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails