Thursday, July 19, 2007

YELLOWSTONE

I went to Yellowstone last week with my extended family. It was fun to see my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. I have been to Yellowstone many times in my life and I always forget how breathtaking it is! My sister Katherine updated her blog with some of the pictures from the trip. Since she is a much better photographer than I am, if you want to see pics from the trip check out her blog. (You can view her blog by clicking on Wallins, underneath Family on my blog)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Lar, that is awesome, we just got back from there. It was so pretty!

Katie M. said...

Hey Laura
This is katie cannon, now katie miller, and this is so out-of-the-blue + random, but I found your blog through my good pal Erika Hanks, who is one of Sarah's cousins. Anywho--awesome you guys are livin it up in Chicago- my hubs and I are coming back in August for his work (me- to play) and to check out some grad. schools-just wondering it you could give us any advice on the best sites to hit up and what things have you guys enjoyed the most there, etc (my husband and I are chicago amatuers).. If you want, i'd love to hear back at kecmiller@gmail.com... hope you have a super summer! Thanks! bye now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails