Thursday, March 20, 2008

We've Matched!

Today was Match Day.....

Drum Roll Please....

We're going to Utah! 

Pictures and details to come. 

18 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

How wonderful for you! Congratulations!!
We will miss you dearly at Bannockburn School. In your three years here you have really made a difference. You are a wonderful teacher, always calm and positive and so creative! I am glad to know you.

Tara H said...

CONGRATS! Way to go Mike! I am sure you ranked Utah highly (although no one will ever know the real list, will we? ; ) That is awesome. I checked your blog like 4 times before now, glad you didn't wait until tonight to post! Hope you have a fun time celebrating!

katherine said...

hey there is a house across the street from us and right next door to mom and dad, could be an option ler. think about it. um, speaking of thinking, i can't stop thinking about how i am so excited for you to come back to the slc. i love you and we are so proud of you schmikey!! way to go!

Sarah M said...

Hooray! {and dang it!}
Exciting that you will be on your way back to the slc. i bet it will be so weird for you to be back but also so good for you to be surround by family!
I am so happy for both of you. {you know that slc is only 6.5 hours from the land of love}.
when will you make your way out west?

Sarah M said...

the dang it was because you didn't match in denver... just in case you were wondering or needed clarification...

Jen Vincent said...

Woo hoo!!! Utah is beautiful. Is your family from there? I'm confused by all the posts. It has to feel good to finally know and feel like you can plan for the future. It must be bittersweet. Can't wait to see pictures!!!! :)
We'll miss you!

Katie M. said...

AH shucks, just when we are leaving. Well, I am excited for you. Back to the slc valley....

where you wanting to live??

{littlefam} said...

Yippee! I am so stoked - now we can play! Congrats to you both!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah. Welcome back to utah. Come visit us in ORem!

The Close's Place said...

I know a house that will be for sale that you can buy :)

Glad you finally know, now you can plan, plan, plan!!!

We'll have to squish in lots of fun before August.

Amanda said...

I can't believe you didn't rank CT #1. I'm offended. But now we can just fly to one place to see everyone!
Congrats to Mike! He is a genius and will be the best Dr. ever.

Sara said...

On CONGRATS! That is so exciting! It will be so great being close to family again! Yahoo for you guys!

Monica said...

congrats! i am so happy for you guys. i am sure that it will be nice to be near family again. that is so great!!!

Lacey said...

lar, i can't tell you how happy i am for you guys and how excited i am that you will be so close!

Anonymous said...

HAAALLELUJAH!! Mike is totally making fun of me right now because maybe when I read your blog I squealed for joy. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS & FOR ME! When are you guys comin? Can we rekindle our running relationship? Yay- see you and talk to you soon!

The Pittson Family said...

yeah! home sweet home! are you excited? and...i love the comments you post on my blog! thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would have commented sooner but I have been too busy jumping up and down for joy! Congratulations to both of you for your hard work and dedication--we're sooooooo excited!

Allison said...

Hooray!!! I am so happy for you guys. I bet you are so glad to have the waiting over with!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails