Wednesday, January 28, 2009

JUMPING FOR JOY


I thought this picture perfectly portrays my emotions today.
I'm off track!
In other words; no work for 3 1/2 weeks.

13 comments:

Lacey said...

oh goody! this means we can hang out! um, so the man vs. food show, i totally watch that and i totally agree. why are these women kissing him and cheering him on? honestly! i think they just want to be on TV. call me!

katherine said...

can you come over and watch my kids?

hahaha. jk sis. bu please do come over and watch my kids with me in the same room so we can talk!! i miss you and we live only a few blocks away from each other!! call me before you call lacey. love you.

Amanda said...

Hooray for you!

You think any moms are jumping for joy?

Can you come over and watch MY kids? We'd love it!

Love you.

Sarah M said...

wipe a tear. what i wouldn't give to have that much time off work. you've got a golden job...

Bobbi said...

Yea for you!!! Play, read, run, sleep!

Katie M. said...

What?????? Come out to P-town!

I forgot to tell you, thanks again for the awesome 10 m run a few weeks back. It was a blast and got me all in the mood. Hope your training is going swell. I'm freezing my buns off back here and can make it like, oh 3 miles at the most in this humid cold air!!! Ha haa..

Anonymous said...

Hope some cross-country skiing is on your list of things to do!

Enjoy your--I'm sure you've earned it. Hopefully you can get your favorite doc to take a day, too!

The Close's Place said...

yeah for you, enjoy it girl!

Anonymous said...

How about coming to substitute for me? I need some time off! Actually, you deserve this--you are an amazing teacher.

Jen Vincent said...

Woo hoo! I love breaks!!! Chad and I totally live for breaks. I am so happy it's February. When I look at the calender I feel like February will go semi-fast...and then it'll be March...which means spring break...and then it'll be April...and then I can really see the end. We have had three snow days in our district though so we'll be in school until June 10th...which is my birthday! Hope you are enjoying your time off! :)

lauren ann said...

LUCKY!!

Circuit Fam said...

That is the best feeling. Just to know you get a break. People that arent teachers, just don't quite get it. Enjoy yourself and I hope you have many more smokin hot dates at the hospital with your hubby.

Erin Pick said...

You suck, You suck, You suck! But man it must feel good to sleep in! My envy is spilling over!
See you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails