Spring Break is here. Hallelujah. I might be able to catch my breath and get a thing or two done. Maybe I'll actually post something with pictures over the next couple of days. We'll see.
I'm so sad that my spring break is over already! I'm counting down until the end of the year. Marc Garneau says it's better if we say we only have 2 months left...I kind of like to countdown the weeks myself, even if we have 8 weeks left, in a week I'll be able to say only 7 and I like making progress. :)
2 comments:
ah, have a nice break. come watch my kids. haha ha. i think i am so funny ler. love you sis.
I'm so sad that my spring break is over already! I'm counting down until the end of the year. Marc Garneau says it's better if we say we only have 2 months left...I kind of like to countdown the weeks myself, even if we have 8 weeks left, in a week I'll be able to say only 7 and I like making progress. :)
Post a Comment