Friday, June 5, 2009

A holiday for donuts?

Did you know today is National Donut Day? I had no idea this was even a holiday! I think I'm going to have to show my appreciation for this day be treating to myself to a donut. Maybe a chocolate chocolate donut, or a glazed donut, or perhaps chocolate with sprinkles. Mmmmm....What are you going to do to celebrate this fantastic day? 

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Americans at there finest.... My a holiday for fast food will me next. Don't get me wrong, I am sucker for donuts and will definitely be celebrating today- Ill take dunfords chocolate chocolate.

Lacey said...

ahh, a day for donuts, hmm what would i love to have, i really like dunfords chocolate chocolate, but i also love the glazed donuts from my dads store. my guess is though, i won't be eating a donut today. oh well, you enjoy yours for me!

Bobbi said...

How did I miss nat'l donut day? You know how we love to celebrate these thing!!!!

Patti & Dave Wynn Family said...

I got terribly ill on donuts when I was about 6 years old so I have never been a fan. However, on National cupcake day, I'll be at the front of the line.

{littlefam} said...

i heard about this a few days ago and can't think of anything better to celebrate. i love me a stale, day-old chocolate-chocolate donut from 7-11. Delish!

Sara said...

Oh don't you worry- I have had this day written on my calendar all week! We are so going to Krispy Kreme for our free donut today! And you can bet we were there last year too:) There's nothin like a free donut!

Kathy Lou said...

Mark this on your calendar for next year and then read Arnie the Doughnut to your class!

Allison said...

Lauren got me addicted to dunfords chocolate chocolate. I am going to take my girls for a donut when they get up from their naps! Thanks!!!

katherine said...

i would ask for a bite of yours. but, that's just me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails