It's time to show off the belly.
I'm 28 weeks and in my third trimester. I'm starting to feel huge.
One more thing I need to show off.
24 weeks and 28 weeks
I apologize, I look pretty hammered in both pictures. Yikes.
I have no shame when it comes to bragging about my husband.
He works so hard and it's nice when someone takes the time to show appreciation and gratitude for all he does.

If you are having a hard time reading the note, click on the picture to make it bigger. Please pardon the language :)
This was written about Mike from one of the patients he worked with over the summer. It's hanging on the wall in one of the hospitals he works in and one of Mike's friends pointed it out to him and made a copy. I love it.
Thanks for the many comments below, my friends! I'm so glad so many of you enjoy sewing and were willing to share your thoughts, successes and tips! For those who were wondering where I am taking my class, it's through Community Education. If you want more info click HERE then press see our CLASS CATALOG.
14 comments:
You look gorgeous, you really do. You are probably not feeling it, but I can see it all over you.
Team Garneau is working on a little project for the babe. I'm so excited, I wish I had time to finish it now!
You look darling and definitely not huge!
you look so cute!
dang girl ... you finally look pregnant. and don't you look gorgegous pregnant! oh i can't wait for you to meet your girl. it will be the greatest day of your life.
You look great! Isn't if fun!?!? I miss having Jordan with me all day everyday. I loved feeling him kick (like crazy). So much fun!
I so wish I looked like you do ... my belly looks like maybe your 40 week belly! and I'm at 26
I don't see any belly there. That's what I look like 15 years post pregnancy!!! haha. Yea for Mike!
you are the hottest prego i've ever seen.
If this is your hammered girl, then you got a good thing going! but we all already knew that
You were meant to have babies. You look darling, you don't get sick, you don't show much, and are able to keep running while pregnant. Can't ask for better than that. Congrats to Mike and you are allowed to brag. Love you guys.
you look fantastic little sissy! and way to go mikey, we think he is one *&#$ of a doctor too! i think i will write a similar note and go put in on that wall too.
You look fantastic and are not huge at ALL! By 28 weeks I was enormous. By 36 weeks I had never wanted to be pregnant again (of course that's all changed now that I actually have Andrew!). Enjoy the last trimester - it flies by. You won't believe how soon the little babus will be here, and that the whole pregnancy was like a fleeting memory...and SLEEP now...it's just not the same ever again! Still haven't slept through the night...one day, maybe ;) xoxo
How cool for Mike! I bet he is excellent (and I have still not met him!)! Go Mike!
And no you do not look hammered! I just love that little bump!
Oh how I wish I could be crafty. Go you!! I love your belly.
Post a Comment