My cute friend Lauren did a post on a few of her favorite things. I liked her idea and since not much is going on these days I decided to copy her and do a post of my own favorite things. And I encourage you, blog reader, to do your own post of favorite things! I would love to see what you're enjoying these days.
Here are my favorites...
1. This guy. Can't get enough of him. He's the best husband/dad ever.
2. This girl. Seriously? Look at those cheeks, and that smile? How can you not love her?
4. The BOB. Oh how I love the BOB. We've already had some great walks with this guy. This stroller has helped me stay sane this winter with a new babus.
5. Lady Antebellum, I need you now. I'm not usually a country fan, but I LOVE this song. I play it a few times a day, needless to say Mike is very sick of it.
6. Fiber One Bars. I'll let you figure out why I love these so much.
7. Baby Simply Saline Spray. My poor baby's nose gets stuffy on a regular basis. This stuff has helped us all sleep better!
8. The Help. Have you read this book? I'm almost done, and I'm enjoying it so much. I know it's going to be one of those books where I will be so sad when it's over.
9. Almonds. My new favorite tasty treat.
10. Canon FS20. Our new toy to record our baby. I know you can't wait to see video of our sweet Charlotte.
There you go, my favorite things. Life is good. Thanks Lauren for the inspiration.
What are your favorites things?
Do we have anything in common?
19 comments:
I am totally with you on the sun. Yesterday morning it almost felt like spring! The birds were chirping and I felt that spring was not far off. Can't wait!
I am definitely agreeing with the simply saline, longer days and stroller! Oh, and of course the fantastic hubbies and to-die-for babuses :) Love your list! Good post :)
I am definitely agreeing with the simply saline, longer days and stroller! Oh, and of course the fantastic hubbies and to-die-for babuses :) Love your list! Good post :)
I wish you could hear Everett say Charlotte...he was so excited to see her, as was I.
I do not like country either but Lady Antebellum is awesome. We bought their whole new album and it's great.
Love those fiber one bars! They have peanuts in them so they've been banned from the house, but they are so yummy!
Saline works wonders...and we love almonds at our house too!
oh my heck. she is changing so much. she is so cute!! i love her cheeks too!!
love fiber one bars. huge fans here. we just bought the big box from costco.
i might want to borrow The Help when you are done. I think I want to read it. (did you pass out, I hope not!)
almonds are so yummy but have high WW points, so we just took the big unopened bag back to costco. :(
nice video camera. so pretty. you will love recording Charlotte's every move. we can not wait to watch it all too.
well, it sure looks like we have a lot in common there Laura. what a treat.
ps, it's quarter after 1, i'm all alone and i need YOU now.
dang it. lance was signed in. i promise that was me, not Lance, who needs you NOW! k, love you.
ha ha.Love that "the Help" graced both our reading shelves this last month. Wasn't it awesome? I might just have to read it again:)
Oh and the jogger Bob...... I'm holding out for a double and just hope we can somehow finance it:). What a beautiful invention. I think you will grow to love it more and more the older she gets. Great, great investment!
Almonds. Yes of course. Beautiful things. Fun list.
Okay, So I LOVED "The Help", you will be sad when it's over. It is such a good read! I love all your favorites too, except maybe the BOB! I even love that cute husband of your's. Glad to know that you are a fan of Lady A, too!
xoxo
yes i have noticed the sun has been setting later, so fabulous! i can't wait for summer / spring. And yes i love you baby i can't resist that smile, absolutely adorable! i will probably do a post like this, but not yet, it is late well, for a mom with a newborn so i do it later. can't wait for our walk!
One of my favorite things? YOU!
I finished the Help a few months ago and I am still sad it is over. I am reading bleak house, by Dickens right now and I am LOVING it. It is 1500 pages of goodness.
Just checked the book. It is really only 900 pages long, but it looks like it is 1500.
things i don't like (really really really don't like): not being able to see you and sweet charlotte. dang cold.
things i like: your blog and most of your favorite things. don't know who lady antebellum is but other than that, stellar, i'll have to look her (them?) up.
la sigh, i miss charlotte and i've never met her. :)
lance just told me he is pretty pissed he in not one of your favorite things. i just thought you should know.
Your post is one of my favorite things!
Such a sweet post, and can i just tell you that I have "I Need You Now" as the ring tone on my phone...no joke. Love that song. We are so on the music level!
1) thanks for the recommendation on the fiber one bars - seriously.
2) my sis-in-law just finished The Help and loved it - i am starting it right after i finish 3 cups of tea!
3) that little charlotte is too cute for words - i'm sorry i haven't been by to visit yet - carmen had her surgery, then i got sick, then went out of town, so i will come by soon!
I loved The Help! Farn and I listened to it on tape while driving to Seattle (yes, this is true) and I seriously made her play it even after we made it to Seattle and were just running to the grocery store. PS your little girl is a doll, can't wait to finally meet her!
Love the favorite things...
also love the longer days and I have a secret obsession with fiber one products. Im a fiber fanatic (that sounds really gross, but it's true). Ok I am still wanting to stop by and see you two. Shoot me an email and let me know when your schedule is open. Hope all is well
Post a Comment