Isn't crazy how you think you can't love someone enough and then you love them more every second you look at them? Chad and I are always looking at each other and saying how awesome Jordan is and how cute he is and how much we love him. They just get sweeter and sweeter every second.
11 comments:
She is so beautiful! Did you make that shirt?
Yes, she is darling! :)
oh she is so darling. i love those cheeks, i just want to kiss them!!
please continue to post photos like this ALL THE TIME.
thanks.
Darling. She looks so big already. I hope I get to meet her before she gets too much bigger.
oh she is SO darling! can i nibble on her cute cheeks? and yes lets get together next week. We should take mary some dinner or something too.
Isn't crazy how you think you can't love someone enough and then you love them more every second you look at them? Chad and I are always looking at each other and saying how awesome Jordan is and how cute he is and how much we love him. They just get sweeter and sweeter every second.
she is precious! (and i love that little owl onesie!)
Yes, absolutely beautiful! and getting so big!
is she starting to smile intentionally? she is precious
lura! i want to gobble her up! she is perfect! i need to come see you guys.
Yes! And now that I have met her in person, I don't have to base my opinion on photos alone! Thanks for chatting with me today!
Post a Comment