Monday, February 22, 2010

Word post

Another WORD post

Some things to APPRECIATE...

-Bottles
-Grandmas and Grandpas

Both items allowed Mike and I to go out on our first date WITHOUT Charlotte Saturday evening. We missed her, and it was weird to not have her with us, BUT it was really nice to go out just the two of us. Thanks Grandma Kris and Grandpa Kent!

What have you appreciated lately?


9 comments:

Cort said...

you.

katherine said...

i appreciate a good update from you.

game nights.

the results of eating well and being healthy.

happy children.

progress. even when it is simple.

phone conversations with my sisters (well and husband, parents, gparents too).

and lastly, i appreciate 100 calorie pack kettle corn popcorn bags. yum.

The Speres said...

bryce
my dog
my body (I know it sounds weird, but I was skiing the other day and realized I was really grateful my body was allowing me to have so much fun!)
nieces and nephews
diet coke -- sad, but true.

hey, would you mind emailing me your home address? heidicollett@gmail.com
I have a small something for you and that bebe. :)

{littlefam} said...

on a cold day like today, i'm appreciating my warm house!
today i'm also appreciating:
-subway sandwiches
-pretty stationary
-my new church calling
-a busy week ahead...even though i can be lazy, i love to feel productive!

Anonymous said...

This is always a good thing to do!!! Glad you got to go. Charlotte is looking cute!

Liz said...

Good for you! I am glad you two got out. Keep doing it -it's good for all three of you :) Charlotte will get to know grandma & grandpa lots better & you & Mike get that much-needed (but hard to remember with baby around) time together :) xoxo

Kathy Lou said...

Nice.

Kathy Lou said...

Oh, and I appreciate my TiVo so I can cram as much of the Olympics into my short TV watching window as possible.

Jen Vincent said...

Yeah! It's so important to have time out of the house even if it's just an hour. I appreciate all the people who are part of my life everyday, or who I cross paths with once for a few minutes in my life, who are just friendly and supportive and helpful...it makes a difference!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails