The school where I worked in Chicago, Bannockburn, is one of the top five finalists in a video contest on www.schooltube.com. The school with the winning video gets a 60 minute music lesson from Danny Gokey. So cool right?
Here's how you can help. Click here first. Then click on CLICK HERE TO VOTE. The writing is small and comes right after the large bold letters in the heading. Then watch the video Bannockburn School I Don't Want to Miss 2010. That's it. Just watch the video and it counts as a vote. If you REALLY want to help, repeat this process once everyday. If you want to go above and beyond, which would be awesome, spread the word to YOUR friends and get them to vote.
It won't take long and you would be helping out A LOT. Please people. My friends at Bannockburn were like a second family to me while I was living there! Help a friend out!
8 comments:
My vote is in! It said that I can't vote more than once, but does that just mean I can't vote from the same computer more than once? Or they just don't like people more than once?
Great video! This one deserves to win! Good luck, Bannockburn!
my vote is in, i would do anything for ya Lar! :)
Done and done. Did you recognize any of the kids in the video? It's kinda a cute video!!!
How do you like Stolen Lives, PS? I read it last summer.. it's a wee bit sad, but I think I liked it okay, if I remember correctly.
Hope all is well!! take care.
THANK YOU FRIENDS!! I appreciate your help.
Heidi, I think you can watch the video every day and it will count as a vote. I'm sure you could also watch it on different computers and it would count as votes as well.
Katie M, I knew all the kids in the video and a few of them were my former students! How cool is that? They are darling kids who deserve to win. That cute blonde music teacher is one of my good friends. I feel famous knowing them! I'm haven't gotten into Stolen Lives yet. It's a little slow in the beginning.
Thanks again everyone for your help!
So cute, I bet you miss them!
check.
done and done.
Post a Comment